This project has been implemented in partnership with Action Aid International Nepal, Morang from the year 2007 in 5 VDCs (Baijanathpur, Lakhantari, Mrigaulia, Belbari & Dangihat) of Morang District. This project runs through community. Right holders of the working areas ( poor, dalit, marginalized, excluded, landless & women) have access and control over the local resources( land, water & forest) for ensuring the right of education, land & food, women, health, & child right by empowering them involving in different activities. The major themes of this program are: Education Right, Women Right, Land & Food Right, and Health Right, and good goernance.
- Activities should be conducted for poor, dalit, marginalized/ excluded, women, children and indigenous people.
- Activities should be conducted for ending social discrimination and advocate for social justice & equitable society for social change.
- Lobby & compromise to implement experiences & learning's of local activities by coordinating local organizations & Civil Society.
- Make self dependent to the excluded group, marginalized people, poor, dalit, women, landless by providing vocational trainings like skill based & business skill trainings so they felt dignified life.
Process of the program:
- Enabling and empowering right holders.
- Women Group formation & Networking
- Sensitize the Right holders about government policy.
- Conduct gender sensitization training in community level
- Campaign against sexual abuse, girls trafficking & witch blame.
- conduct Reflect Circle
- Make Solidarity to the stake holders on common issue through mass concretization.
- Lobby & advocacy to create pressure to the stake holders and state for pro poor-policy and good governance.
- Victim women contact to the local level women network & NBS office. Initially they tried to compromise in local level. in case the case is not compromise referred it to police office & court for justice.
- Conduct Child Right training/ orientation.
- Child group/Network, child club formation.
- Sensitization on Child Rights, Child labour, child abuse, Child education.
- Campaign for stopping early child marriage, child labour, child abuse.
- Mediation on community conflict management especially on the issue of Land and women violence.